Saturday, April 6, 2013

Up to 16

I didn't get a lot done this week.  I'm not really sure why.  While reading a Scrap n Yap thread I started thinking about Carly's NHS Induction photos.  I had a Valentine's kit from SG I didn't know what to do with so I decided to combine the two.

We were so proud of her because school is not easy for her.  Getting the invitation to be in NHS was HUGE!  We filled out all the paperwork, wrote the essay and she was accepted.  They put a clip of her essay on the overhead and read it.  I captured that with photos but you can't read it so I added journaling saying what it said and put it on the layout with an arrow pointing to the screen.

I copied the front of the program on gray paper and used the logo on one of the banners and the words in place of a photo (since I didn't have that many pictures).

It was a Scrapbook Generations Super Sketch Club kit. I added some Trendy tape that said "The Smart Set", old white letter stickers and Stickles.



The next thing I did was finish a UFO (UnFinished Object) from my stash.  It was from 2006 and I have no idea where it came from.  I guess CKU or CKC or GASC.  All I did to finish it was to add the photos, journaling stickers and a die cut from my Cameo.  It has a little hidden pocket where I put a photo of the girls playing a game.  They had a rope around their waist with a pencil tied to it and they raced to see who could get it into the bottle first.




No comments:

Post a Comment