Monday, April 1, 2013

Day off Work

Well I took the day off to get things done and basically got almost nothing done.  I ended up taking my daughter to track practice, buying ink and paper for the printer, going back to pick her up, helping my son with homework, painting her nails and after all than only getting 2 pages done.  So I'm now to 9//50.  I'm hoping I can get a couple more before bedtime.

This in another Scrapbook Generations sketch.  Sketch Day One, February 2013 by Allison Davis.  I went back in my stash again and used

Mambi papers from the sports stack
Simple Stories paper and stickers
2 different Washi tapes.  One is used to make the border on the paper.
Basic Grey Black Tie paper and letter stickers
Old Paper House and EK Success stickers
A die cut of a glove
An old vellum quote


No comments:

Post a Comment